BIRDING Q AND A (647)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Tree Swallows

I have a tragic story, I have been watching a pair of tree swallows, build a nest in a nest box, with the male bird watching over the femal…

Started by Barbara Dougherty

6 Apr 12
Reply by Marilyn Guisset

Woodpeckers

A Pileated Woodpecker has been pecking a Poplar tree,in my backyard, since February. Why? Food? He has made quite the impression on the t…

Started by Harold Pooley

4 Apr 11
Reply by Eric Johnsen

Birding Location Questions

Hello I'm new to this site and have been enjoying the posted images and hope to add some of my own at some point. Bird photography is a hob…

Started by Paul

9 Apr 3
Reply by Paul

Wood duck boxes

Last week we went to put new shavings in. Would you believe a flying squirrel scampered out. First he jumped out of the box, then climbed u…

Started by Lowell & Ken

0 Mar 30

Questions about wood ducks

Hello all, I'm not a birder and know diddly about most birds so please forgive my ignorance. In an effort to increase wildlife habitat on…

Started by E

6 Mar 29
Reply by Eric Johnsen

What kind of bird did I witness

Several years ago I was at Gundy Lake in Charlotte County NB. I heard a strange sound. I heard the sound several times and it originated fr…

Started by Daniel Gerard Cusack

2 Mar 21
Reply by Joanne Savage

New Link to the English Page of "Participate in Educational Science Research by Identifying Birds!

Here's a new link that will lead you directly to the English welcome page of the web-based application that helps you learn bird names whil…

Started by Pierre Chastenay

0 Mar 7

Could you please help me identify this hawk ?

Could you please help me identify this hawk . It took down a pigeon  (I think ) . Occured in St. Stephen on Friday , Feb.9 ,2018 .

Started by Theresa Logan

7 Feb 13
Reply by Todd Watts

Waxwings

For the past several years I have saved a large bag of Mountain Ash berries for winter waxwings. So far this winter no birds have arrived a…

Started by Tony

2 Jan 29
Reply by Andrew Olive

id please

any help would be appreciated. tks

Started by y richard

9 Jan 25
Reply by Stuart Tingley

RSS

© 2018   Created by BNB Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service