BIRDING Q AND A (642)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wood duck boxes

Last week we went to put new shavings in. Would you believe a flying squirrel scampered out. First he jumped out of the box, then climbed u…

Started by Lowell & Ken

0 Mar 30

Questions about wood ducks

Hello all, I'm not a birder and know diddly about most birds so please forgive my ignorance. In an effort to increase wildlife habitat on…

Started by E

6 Mar 29
Reply by Eric Johnsen

What kind of bird did I witness

Several years ago I was at Gundy Lake in Charlotte County NB. I heard a strange sound. I heard the sound several times and it originated fr…

Started by Daniel Gerard Cusack

2 Mar 21
Reply by Joanne Savage

New Link to the English Page of "Participate in Educational Science Research by Identifying Birds!

Here's a new link that will lead you directly to the English welcome page of the web-based application that helps you learn bird names whil…

Started by Pierre Chastenay

0 Mar 7

Could you please help me identify this hawk ?

Could you please help me identify this hawk . It took down a pigeon  (I think ) . Occured in St. Stephen on Friday , Feb.9 ,2018 .

Started by Theresa Logan

7 Feb 13
Reply by Todd Watts

Waxwings

For the past several years I have saved a large bag of Mountain Ash berries for winter waxwings. So far this winter no birds have arrived a…

Started by Tony

2 Jan 29
Reply by Andrew Olive

id please

any help would be appreciated. tks

Started by y richard

9 Jan 25
Reply by Stuart Tingley

Northern Flicker, Moncton, NB

The feeder activity has been very sparse over the last month, but this week I have had a Northern Flicker visiting the seed cake I have han…

Started by Rod Lutes

1 Jan 19
Reply by Laura Hare

northern flicker

I have a northern flicker at my feeder, he has been here over a month. First time this happened. She is eating from my peanut feeder.......…

Started by danny fitzgerald

1 Jan 5
Reply by Joanne Savage

Request for news / instructions on finch and feeding finch in NB

The title says it all. I would love to put my feeder up again, but do not know if ok to do so. Thanks!

Started by Charlotte Valliere Hord

3 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by Charlotte Valliere Hord

RSS

© 2018   Created by BNB Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service