General Discussion (644)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CBC Program

Cat Crazed on tonight and Friday.  Here are two links: Preview: http://www.cbc.ca/documentaries/doczone/video.html?ID=1680916528 Shows webp…

Started by Dwayne Biggar

0 Jan 6, 2011

More on Dovekie

This from the Guardian in Charlottetown PEI.   http://www.theguardian.pe.ca/Living/2010-12-29/article-2078897/Bird-blown-off-course/1

Started by Dwayne Biggar

1 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Dwayne Biggar

A Thank-You ....

I just wanted to say a thank-you to all who are sharing here.I was sick with a cold and also was stuck in the house when all the crazy weat…

Started by Laura Hare

0 Dec 29, 2010

Anybody Have a Solar Bird Bath ? ...

Was wondering how they work,best type or model.Would like to have water for the birds in winter.Right now I am going out every day and clea…

Started by Laura Hare

8 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Laura Hare

Lady Beetle ....

Found this " Lady " on the screen of the front door ... trying to get in out of the cold maybe.November12,2010.  

Started by Laura Hare

2 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by Laura Hare

Fun Challenge

Go to this link, scroll down to the Egret pictures and see if you can pick up anything odd about the pictures.  

Started by Dwayne Biggar

14 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Laura Hare

Expert says anyone can find fossils

The Shediac Bridge couple is still amazed by the 300-million-year-old fossil they discovered during a recent walk at Dorchester Cape.They…

Started by TrishYoung

2 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Kevin Snair

Bittersweet Vine ....

I planted this vine because I read/heard/was told that birds like the berries.The birds seem to like to sit in the vine but nobirdy eats th…

Started by Laura Hare

0 Nov 15, 2010

About Nests ....

I know we are encouraged to clean our bird houses of old nests and dirt.But what about nests in a hedge or a robin's nest on a ledge.   Sho…

Started by Laura Hare

2 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Laura Hare

New Birders?

I drove through Hillsborough at noon, saw a group of young teens taking pictures of birds with their phones.  I wanted to stop and ask what…

Started by Dwayne Biggar

1 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Laura Hare

RSS

© 2018   Created by BNB Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service