ID Requests (1,168)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please help ID this bird (audio captured)

https://youtu.be/Qjw8IqI6iBY My parents live in Southern New Brunswick and have heard this bird all Summer at all times of the day and nig…

Started by Ryan Jacobs

8 Sep 27
Reply by Joanne Savage

Feather

I found this feather near our cottage in Little Shemogue in mid August. I think it's a tail feather from a hawk. Can anyone help identify i…

Started by Lidwina Taylor

3 Sep 16
Reply by Erin Brown

FALL WARBLERS

With the fall migration well underway there is sure to be lots of head scratching. Some people love the challenges and others dread those n…

Started by RALPH ELDRIDGE

8 Sep 7
Reply by RALPH ELDRIDGE

Help IDing this bird, please & thank you

At first I thought this was an American Pipit but she doesn't seem to have a striped breast.  Would appreciate any help.  Thanks

Started by Gail Hutchin

2 Sep 5
Reply by Gail Hutchin

Bird ID please

IMG_1589a.jpg I saw this bird on Minister's Island today but wasn't certain what it was.  I am certain one of you can help. Thanks

Started by Shelly Merrill-MacKillop

1 Sep 2
Reply by Denis A. Doucet

baby bird??

Came home and spotted this little bird on my rosy glow barberry bush... I think it is just a young one, but not certain what kind as it loo…

Started by Linda McCormack

2 Sep 2
Reply by Linda McCormack

WaterFowls

Spotted 5-6 birds on rocks in the middle of the very low Nashwaak River this afternoon (Aug.28/17) just above the old Marysville Cotton Mil…

Started by Carol Randall

1 Aug 29
Reply by Susan Cline

Identifying birds - part 2

Here are the remainder of the pics from today.  Not sure what they are. Heather

Started by Heather Long-Smith

5 Aug 22
Reply by Todd Watts

Need some help identifying birds I saw today.

Hello! I saw some birds this morning and need some help to figure out what they are. I am wondering if one or more of the pics are young st…

Started by Heather Long-Smith

1 Aug 21
Reply by Joanne Savage

caterpillar species

I am looking for an identity of this fellow who was eating an Artemisia and had a chrysalides for company.

Started by Suzanne Bonnell

0 Aug 15

RSS

© 2017   Created by BNB Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service