NB Birding HotSpots (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Greenlaw Mountain Hawkwatch

Via Todd Watts for 2014: "Here is a bit of additional info. On the 24th of August (2014) we will begin our sixth year. Volunteer observers…

Started by Denis A. Doucet

3 May 26, 2014
Reply by Joanne Savage

Grand lake

Every year in the spring, we drive down the old route 2 and check for ducks along the SJ River and lower Jemseg.   I love going up the road…

Started by Paul & Kitty Martin

7 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Paul & Kitty Martin

Green's Point (Letite Passage) Lighthouse, Charlotte County

In my opinion Green's Point lighthouse (also known as Letite Passage Lightstation) is one of the most scenic coastal spots in the province…

Started by Stuart Tingley

20 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Jimmy Dee

Hyla Park, Fredericton

I've found Hyla Park to be a good birding location this spring so far (2013).  The combination of marsh, hardwood and softwood stands, and…

Started by Shawn MacDonald

8 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Shawn MacDonald

Little Blue Herons

Okay, so I'm curious cause i've been told we get Little Blue Herons in the Province, does anyone know where the best place is to get a glim…

Started by Paul & Kitty Martin

9 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Joanne Savage

Does anyone remember "Osprey Landing"?

Years ago while out for a Sunday drive with the kids we happened upon a nature area called "Osprey Landing".  It was somewhere around Hampt…

Started by Bev England

1 Feb 12, 2013

Where to go

I live in Shediac Cape and would like some ideas on where to go to see something other than my back yard birds.  I don't want to travel too…

Started by Barbara Breau

5 Feb 12, 2013

Grand Manan Fall

Just wondering what is the best time to go to Grand Manan in fall for birding. Thanks.

Started by Charles et Agathe

1 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Mike Bouman

Salem Road

My son has a friend on the Salem Road, rt 910 it goes west up the hill as you come out of Hillsborough (a slight jog across from Gray's Isl…

Started by Dwayne Biggar

1 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Jimmy Dee

Daly Point Nature Reserve - Bathurst

Northeast of Bathurst harbour, this park is made up of 6 kms of trails covering 100 acres of saltmarsh, overgrown fields, and mixed forest.…

Started by Anne Assaff

2 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Chris Adam

RSS

© 2018   Created by BNB Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service