Photography and Equipment (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SD memory card fix -missing lock tab

First time this has ever happened to me. This morning I put memory card back in camera ... turned it on .... says Locked Card. Can't use it…

Started by Jimmy Dee

3 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Andrew Olive

Panorama photo stitcher

Panorama was mentioned by Brian a few weeks ago ... I found this to do the job as my camera does not have a function to do it ... Hugin- Pa…

Started by Jimmy Dee

6 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Gail Taylor

February Photo Contest

List of links to the entries in February's Photo Contest.  Photos need to be in the Main Photo section so they can be voted on, they need t…

Started by Dwayne Biggar

14 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by Joanne Savage

January Photo Contest

Unfortunately this is an afterthought, so this will be an indoor exercise for this month, going through your January Files.   February thou…

Started by Dwayne Biggar

40 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by Monica de Moss

February Photo contest

Bohemian Waxwing ,Feb 3 

Started by Cy Theriault

2 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Bill Moreash

Video Tip

Yesterday when taking pictures of a Red-tailed Hawk I ran the video for a few seconds, what I got was great for helping with identifying ha…

Started by Dwayne Biggar

2 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Dwayne Biggar

Close-up lens for SLR's

A new lens that gives up to 2x magnification has recently been introduced. The cost of US$379.00 is low compared with a similar lens ( whic…

Started by Tony

1 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Jimmy Dee

Canon SX50

Just came from the Moncton Costco...the Canon SX50 is down to $300 if anyone was considering one. 

Started by Dwayne Biggar

11 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Andrew Macfarlane

Nikon - The Ultimate Upgrade Guide

This is kind of neat. If you have a Nikon DSLR and are thinking of buying a new one ... here is some really simple advice. Even if not upgr…

Started by Jimmy Dee

5 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Bristen Bourque

Dual light source

I'm looking to a bit of (very basic) close-up photography at my desk, and need suggestions on a dual light source. Maybe someone has a lab-…

Started by Chris Adam

7 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Terry MacDonald

RSS

© 2018   Created by BNB Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service