Sightings (1,327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eagle Pair ....

Brian and I took a wander over to the eagles nest and found the pair at the nest.Here's hoping for another set of triplets this year.We hav…

Started by Laura Hare

1 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Bev England

Song Sparrows

Today I found a Song Sparrow singing in Riverview along waterfront park near the Gazebo then there was one in my yard when I got home from…

Started by Anne Marsch

3 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Laura Hare

Common x Barrow's Goldeneye HYBRID - Eel River Bar

This weekend (March 19-20), I observed a male Common x Barrow's Goldeneye HYBRID at Eel River Bar, Restigouche County.   It looks very simi…

Started by Robert Doiron

1 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Denis A. Doucet

Pine Siskin...

Our first Pine Siskin of the year (2011) showed up this morning at the feeders, causing Olivia to want to stay here and forgo the short car…

Started by Denis A. Doucet

0 Mar 20, 2011

More spring things.

Several Robins have joined our single wintering Robin.  Red-winged Blackbirds and Grackles have arrived.

Started by Dwayne Biggar

11 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Laura Hare

Common Redpolls

In the last month, we've gone from seeing one redpoll every day at the feeder, then two. I scattered some sunflower seed on the snow and ye…

Started by Anne Assaff

0 Mar 18, 2011

Eagle ...

Went on a walk to Crawley Farm Road and spotted one of our eagles sitting in a tree.Here is a not so good picture.I only took the small poi…

Started by Laura Hare

4 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Laura Hare

Kent County Red-winged Blackbird on the Ides of March!

Hi all! At 7:45 am this morning, a lovely male Red-winged Blackbird flew right over the barn at home in Pelerin, chucking and looking for…

Started by Denis A. Doucet

3 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Denis A. Doucet

House Hunters ....

Had a nice couple look at the guest house today ... I hope they take it ... :)  

Started by Laura Hare

2 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Anne Assaff

Blue Jays

I kicked my shop door open and scared off about 75 Blue Jays, they seemed leave for good, flying North out of sight.

Started by Dwayne Biggar

2 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Anne Assaff

RSS

© 2017   Created by BNB Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service