Sightings (1,321)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eagle ...

Went on a walk to Crawley Farm Road and spotted one of our eagles sitting in a tree.Here is a not so good picture.I only took the small poi…

Started by Laura Hare

4 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Laura Hare

Kent County Red-winged Blackbird on the Ides of March!

Hi all! At 7:45 am this morning, a lovely male Red-winged Blackbird flew right over the barn at home in Pelerin, chucking and looking for…

Started by Denis A. Doucet

3 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Denis A. Doucet

House Hunters ....

Had a nice couple look at the guest house today ... I hope they take it ... :)  

Started by Laura Hare

2 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Anne Assaff

Blue Jays

I kicked my shop door open and scared off about 75 Blue Jays, they seemed leave for good, flying North out of sight.

Started by Dwayne Biggar

2 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Anne Assaff

American Robins

They have returned in force today, a couple hundred on apples and sumac.  Our planting efforts are paying off.

Started by Dwayne Biggar

1 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Anna Marie Tucker

Doves in love and more signs of spring...

Another sign of spring...While Ravens have been ripping each others' wing feathers, Chickadees have been singing with increasing frequency,…

0 Mar 14, 2011

Bald Eagle Pair on Nest

The snow just went away from this Bald Eagle established nest, in Coates Mills, Kent County, on the weekend.  This morning I saw the pair o…

Started by Gerry Mazerolle

2 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Laura Hare

Waxwings ...

Last evening about 5:30 we had some welcome visitors to the bittersweet vine.46 that I could count ! ... I was very excited as have not had…

Started by Laura Hare

7 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Bev England

Arrivals

Although we had Pine Siskins and Goldfinch all winter, this morning there are over 200.  Junco and Tree Sparrow have also increased greatly…

Started by Dwayne Biggar

1 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Denis A. Doucet

American Tree Sparrows HAVE RETURNED!

Hi all, I have noticed a few signs of spring to be sure, such as the Ravens doing barrel rolls and various other amazing acrobatics, as wel…

2 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Denis A. Doucet

RSS

© 2017   Created by BNB Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service