Sightings (1,414)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Northern Goshawk at home this AM

Hi all, A beautiful, adult Northern Goshawk JUST flew over the house here a few minutes ago. It is new for my winter bird list this year (t…

Started by Denis A. Doucet

0 Dec 4, 2011

snow birds

Saw my first flock of Snow birds today at Steeves Settlement, Nov 30 2011

Started by Glenn Pinsent

7 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Glenn Pinsent

Brown Shrike????

Hi everyone! This morning we were watching the plethora of birds flocking to the feeders after the storm and my daughter said she saw a bir…

Started by Danica MacNeil

2 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Denis A. Doucet

Woodpecker

Noah jumped up from the breakfast table yelling "Look, look, look!"  I was scared to check, thought the barn must have been on fire.  He sa…

Started by Dwayne Biggar

2 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Dwayne Biggar

Cattle Egret

The Cattle Egret is still in my area, Blissfield, about 7 km outside of Doaktown going toward Blackville.  My house number is 9857 on Route…

Started by Michele Gilks

1 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Stuart Tingley

Cardinal

We saw a female cardinal in our garden in Miramichi this morning. We've never seen one before here. She was not so much interested in the b…

Started by Deana Gadd

1 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Anne Assaff

Evening Grosbeak

It was nice to have a sizeable flock of Evening Grosbeaks today, some went to the feeder but most stayed in the trees/shrubs. 

Started by Dwayne Biggar

1 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Jimmy Dee

prothonotary warbler!! today?!

So I was just driving home and CBC radio did a little thing with a couple a guys who spotted a prothonotary warbler today east of alma. The…

Started by Kelly-Sue O'Connor

2 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Sybil Wentzell

RED-BELLIED WOODPECKER

On Fri. Oct. 28th we had a male Red-Bellied Woodpecker in our Lower Coverdale yard. Today, Oct.30/11 it was at the suet a few times then a…

Started by Anne Marsch

4 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by B & N

Sightings before the Storm (Oct 29th, 2011)

Hi all, Just a quick note on some of the things we had here at home yesterday, including one kind of dragonfly (Autumn Meadowhawk, at least…

Started by Denis A. Doucet

0 Oct 30, 2011

RSS

© 2018   Created by BNB Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service