Sightings (1,351)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Male Ruffed Grouse [Gélinotte huppée] displaying

On an outing on Sunday morning near Salisbury, I was surprised to encounter a male Ruffed Grouse [Gélinotte huppée] displaying for three fe…

Started by Bill Winsor

2 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Dwayne Biggar

CARDINAL ROUGE / NORTHERN CARDINAL (F)

Maurice Langlais on October 22, 2010 (copied and relocated by Network Creators) taken this morning in my backyard  Sainte-Marie-de-Kent

Started by BNB Host

5 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Denis A. Doucet

White-Throated Sparrow and Pine Siskin ...

I have three WT Sparrows here the last few days and one Pine Siskin smelled dinner and came to the feeder.   Probably just stopping by on t…

Started by Laura Hare

3 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Laura Hare

Birds around the yard

White-breasted Nuthatch was back today.  Lots of Evening Grosbeak, they seem to prefer the conifers over the sunflower feeders, but still g…

Started by Dwayne Biggar

4 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Laura Hare

I Just Love Goldfinches ....

Today after having a nice chat with Trish ...( I figured out the chat thing YAHOO! ) .... I had to go out to the garden and clean up my fro…

Started by Laura Hare

2 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Laura Hare

Peregrine in Moncton

Hello. Saw a Peregrine in Moncton today on the east facing "A" on the Assumption Building. Interesting how I only saw Peregrines sporadical…

Started by Ron Arsenault (Halifax, N.S.)

1 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Laura Hare

Brown Creeper

Just saw a Brown Creeper.  Noticed a small bird fly from high on one tree to the base of another, always a good sign.  I've been hearing th…

Started by Dwayne Biggar

0 Oct 18, 2010

Bluebirds gone?

I posted on the blog page yesterday sightings from home, including lots of ducks, as well as what appears to be a wave of Ruby-crowned King…

Started by Denis A. Doucet

0 Oct 17, 2010

WHITE-BREASTED NUTHATCH IN EDGETT'S LANDING

I saw a White-breasted Nuthatch on a suet feeder this afternoon.

Started by Dwayne Biggar

3 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Dwayne Biggar

Evening Grosbeaks

Just after dawn yesterday I heard several Evening Grosbeaks, so I hurried out in my nightshirt to fill more feeders and the platform.  Grac…

Started by Dwayne Biggar

1 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Laura Hare

RSS

© 2017   Created by BNB Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service