Sightings (1,350)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crested Caracara

The Crested Caracara was relocated today, October 3, at noon in the Hopewell Hill (Riverside-Albert) area on a farm road, located between c…

Started by catherine johnson

0 Oct 3

FALL-OUTS AND NIGHT FLIGHTS

I have posted a compilation of images depicting some of the night flights and fall-outs of birds at Machias Seal Island. The photographs…

Started by RALPH ELDRIDGE

4 Sep 28
Reply by RALPH ELDRIDGE

Swainson's Hawk Update - Harvey Bank, Sept 27th

I stopped at the junction of Midway Road and Route 915 in Harvey Bank at around 2:30 PM today. I was able to get distant looks at the SWAIN…

Started by Jim Wilson

0 Sep 27

Wild turkeys ?

Saw 14 of these crossing route 127 near St. Andrews. Reminded me of the Beatles Album cover for Abbey Road. 

Started by Don Jardine

1 Sep 24
Reply by Joanne Savage

Recent Birds on Grand Manan

Jean and I spent the past week on Grand Manan. Birding was quite good on Monday and Tuesday, Sept 18-19th but then northeast winds resultin…

Started by Jim Wilson

0 Sep 23

Crested Caracara in Riverside-Albert?

I was driving through Riverside-Albert towards Alma this morning around 8 am when I saw what I first thought was a bald eagle before I real…

Started by Royce Steeves

6 Sep 22
Reply by Bev Christie

7 Sandhill Cranes in Rexton this morning

Started by John McCleave

0 Sep 22

Eastern Bluebird?

I saw this bird on the power line  in front of my home in Fredericton Junction Wednesday ( Sept. 20) afternoon  and I thought it might be…

Started by Fredrica Givan

2 Sep 21
Reply by Fredrica Givan

WARBLER MOVEMENT, MSI

There have been some modest drop-outs here on Machias Seal Island over the past nights of thick weather. Last night (Sunday/Monday) brought…

Started by RALPH ELDRIDGE

1 Sep 18
Reply by Dwayne Biggar

Large bright white blue heron size bird

Hello all, We live on the st croix river on a marshy area. We have deciduous trees along the shore line so visibility is difficult. We are…

Started by Lowell & Ken

6 Sep 16
Reply by Paul & Kitty Martin

RSS

© 2017   Created by BNB Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service