Sightings (1,321)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MACHIAS SEAL ISLAND REPORT

RE-POSTED FROM NATURENB LISTSERV. I left MSI early Friday afternoon, delayed for two days by adverse weather for flying. That weathe…

Started by RALPH ELDRIDGE

0 Jun 4

Bobwhite quail, Campobello

I came home this afternoon and heard a loud whistled bird song repeated endlessly. I thought it might be a Bobwhite because it sounded like…

Started by Joyce Morrell

0 Jun 3

Cardinals in Fredericton

Last evening we spotted a cardinal in the hedgerow behind our house.   I've known they occur in NB, but in my 21 years in this house, its t…

Started by Roy Nicholl

3 May 29
Reply by Danny O'Shea

MACHIAS SEAL ISLAND REPORT

There may be some BNB members who do not subscribe to the NatureNB Listserv so I'm reposting here. The TERNS have settled down somewhat. Th…

Started by RALPH ELDRIDGE

0 May 29

Brown thrasher

At dusk today while bringing in the bird feeders for the night, I heard the distinctive call of a brown thrasher. Quickly hopped in my car…

Started by Andrew Olive

0 May 22

Least Sandpiper - Sussex Sewage Lagoon

I was back to the Lagoon today, heard and saw lots of Sora, Least Sandpipers, RW Blackbirds, ducks, and heard Virginia Rail.

Started by Paul & Kitty Martin

0 May 21

American Bittern

This morning at Blissville beside a pond along the Duplesia Road which is just off hwy #101. The pond is to the right just as you cross the…

Started by Fredrica Givan

1 May 21
Reply by Fredrica Givan

Green Heron , Campobello

This one was on the bank of a pond and he or she dissolved into the brush in a mesmerizing display of slow motion.

Started by Joyce Morrell

0 May 20

Sussex Sewage Lagoon Marsh - Land of the Rails

So Kitt and I stopped by the Sewage Lagoon on the way home and we are sooooooooooooo Happy we did!!!!! We got some really good close up vi…

0 May 20

Red Shouldered Hawk

Sorry I don't have a pic, I was coming home from work when i saw it.   Erb Settlement Road between Norton and Sussex ( Apohaqui), you go up…

1 May 18
Reply by Jimmy Dee

RSS

© 2017   Created by BNB Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service