Sightings (1,327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brown thrasher

At dusk today while bringing in the bird feeders for the night, I heard the distinctive call of a brown thrasher. Quickly hopped in my car…

Started by Andrew Olive

0 May 22

Least Sandpiper - Sussex Sewage Lagoon

I was back to the Lagoon today, heard and saw lots of Sora, Least Sandpipers, RW Blackbirds, ducks, and heard Virginia Rail.

Started by Paul & Kitty Martin

0 May 21

American Bittern

This morning at Blissville beside a pond along the Duplesia Road which is just off hwy #101. The pond is to the right just as you cross the…

Started by Fredrica Givan

1 May 21
Reply by Fredrica Givan

Green Heron , Campobello

This one was on the bank of a pond and he or she dissolved into the brush in a mesmerizing display of slow motion.

Started by Joyce Morrell

0 May 20

Sussex Sewage Lagoon Marsh - Land of the Rails

So Kitt and I stopped by the Sewage Lagoon on the way home and we are sooooooooooooo Happy we did!!!!! We got some really good close up vi…

0 May 20

Red Shouldered Hawk

Sorry I don't have a pic, I was coming home from work when i saw it.   Erb Settlement Road between Norton and Sussex ( Apohaqui), you go up…

1 May 18
Reply by Jimmy Dee

Virginia Rail The bird I want to see but keep hearing

So I was up at McCully's Pond after work tonight, and sat near the tracks listening to the birds.  From back in the du pond that's across f…

0 May 17

Brown Thrasher

Once i've got the video uploaded I will add it, but this is a first for Bloomfield for us.  I've seen the Brown Thrasher down around Penfie…

3 May 17
Reply by Paul & Kitty Martin

Hummer

No picture but a male Ruby Throated Hummingbird at the feeder today.  Bobolinks and Hummers...my spring is here!!

Started by Barbara Breau

2 May 17
Reply by Jimmy Dee

Some new arrivals

Tree swallows and my loyal Hermit Thrush have arrived :-)

Started by Ted Clement

9 May 15
Reply by Jimmy Dee

RSS

© 2017   Created by BNB Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service