Derek Grant's Discussions (366)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"My concern(s) are more within the extent (or lack there of) of the testing of this h…"

Derek Grant replied Nov 7 to Glyphosate causes disease in animal organs, biologist says:

5 Nov 7
Reply by Derek Grant

"Because the forest isn't the peoples' forest anymore ... it's the GNB ( & associ…"

Derek Grant replied Nov 6 to Glyphosate causes disease in animal organs, biologist says:

5 Nov 7
Reply by Derek Grant

"It's too economical not to use and .......it works very, very well!  The fact that i…"

Derek Grant replied Nov 6 to Glyphosate causes disease in animal organs, biologist says:

5 Nov 7
Reply by Derek Grant

"Regardless, of the root cause of this dismissal - the point has been made that Profe…"

Derek Grant replied Dec 7, 2015 to Glyphosate spraying of crown forests

92 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by Peter Gilbert

"Bad news for the songbirds & butterflies left in the province, she was fired thi…"

Derek Grant replied Dec 7, 2015 to Glyphosate spraying of crown forests

92 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by Peter Gilbert

"Thanks for the map link, Andrew! What we still don't know/have is the additional % o…"

Derek Grant replied Dec 5, 2015 to Glyphosate spraying of crown forests

92 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by Peter Gilbert

"That's a substantial increase by any means.  I don't see an 'About Us' link on this…"

Derek Grant replied Dec 5, 2015 to Change n Ownership of Ning Platform

3 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Dwayne Biggar

"I don't know the full answer to that, but I do know that some private woodlot owners…"

Derek Grant replied Dec 4, 2015 to Glyphosate spraying of crown forests

92 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by Peter Gilbert

"Okay, thanks Tony - I just signed it, as I'm sure most members who truly enjoy our d…"

92 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by Peter Gilbert

"Thanks, Tony!  You've certainly covered all the bases here in attempting to obtain t…"

92 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by Peter Gilbert

RSS

© 2017   Created by BNB Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service