Paul & Kitty Martin's Discussions (408)

Discussions Replied To (302) Replies Latest Activity

"For the record, I've posted pics of a bird to help id it that I got from Google, tho…"

Paul & Kitty Martin replied 6 hours ago to Crested Caracara

6 6 hours ago
Reply by Paul & Kitty Martin

"maybe he saw it but didn't actually take a pic of it and wanted an example...i looke…"

Paul & Kitty Martin replied 6 hours ago to Crested Caracara

6 6 hours ago

"it's a good point, that's why I like discussion boards, because they add to the orig…"

Paul & Kitty Martin replied on Saturday to When you think you're to close to a birds nest.

5 on Saturday

"I took the Robin Eggs from a nest that was right beside a footpath, I zoomed in , to…"

Paul & Kitty Martin replied Jun 16 to When you think you're to close to a birds nest.

5 on Saturday

""

Paul & Kitty Martin replied Jun 16 to When you think you're to close to a birds nest.

5 on Saturday

"I could be wrong but it looks to me like a house sprinkler system with a block of wo…"

Paul & Kitty Martin replied May 26 to I think this is a pine siskin. What do you think??

4 May 26
Reply by Heather Long-Smith

"the joy and frustration of birding....lol"

Paul & Kitty Martin replied May 17 to Need help Identifying a small blackish bird

13 on Wednesday
Reply by Kristou

"the thing i thought was a wing bar is distortion, when i see it in this I'm with And…"

Paul & Kitty Martin replied May 17 to Need help Identifying a small blackish bird

13 on Wednesday
Reply by Kristou

"ya it was really far away for the video camera and there were alot of different bird…"

Paul & Kitty Martin replied May 17 to Brown Thrasher

3 May 17

"top pic on the left side of the bird almost looks like abit of color on the wingbar,…"

13 on Wednesday
Reply by Kristou

RSS

© 2017   Created by BNB Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service