Paul & Kitty Martin's Discussions (467)

Discussions Replied To (342) Replies Latest Activity

"yup, the Euro is looking like a strong possibility, will have to capture another one…"

Paul & Kitty Martin replied yesterday to this bug/beetle Masked Chafer Beetle/ Cyclocephala borealis

7 yesterday
Reply by Paul & Kitty Martin

"though i'm still not certain, euro chaff's are said to be June Bugs, this is smaller…"

Paul & Kitty Martin replied on Tuesday to this bug/beetle Masked Chafer Beetle/ Cyclocephala borealis

7 yesterday

"i think you are right, cause the masked one has a black head and the one in my pics…"

Paul & Kitty Martin replied on Tuesday to this bug/beetle Masked Chafer Beetle/ Cyclocephala borealis

7 yesterday

"wondering if it's a Masked Chafer Beetle"

Paul & Kitty Martin replied on Monday to this bug/beetle Masked Chafer Beetle/ Cyclocephala borealis

7 yesterday

"I'm guessing someone helped  you with this, cause it is a female purple finch "

Paul & Kitty Martin replied Jun 6 to Need help identifying this bird

3 Jun 6
Reply by Joanne Savage

"Not to say you didn't see a Black-chinned but often the Ruby Throats are tricky to I…"

Paul & Kitty Martin replied May 19 to Humming Birds

3 May 19
Reply by Joanne Savage

"34 Harley Road, Bloomfield NB"

Paul & Kitty Martin replied May 19 to Northern Mockingbird, 34 Harley Road , Bloomfield, May 19th, 2018

1 May 19

"Haven't seen it since, guessing it moved on."

Paul & Kitty Martin replied Apr 30 to Blue Grosbeak at our feeder!

10 Apr 30

"Did anyone get pics of the Grosbeak at our place? Would love to see them. Also, did…"

Paul & Kitty Martin replied Apr 29 to Blue Grosbeak at our feeder!

10 Apr 30

"Thanks Joanne :)"

Paul & Kitty Martin replied Apr 29 to What a Weekend! Horned Grebe and Eastern Bluebird

2 Apr 29

RSS

© 2018   Created by BNB Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service