Andrew Olive's Discussions (671)

Discussions Replied To (442) Replies Latest Activity

"A treasure indeed Kevin and nice shots there! The island is on fire right now especi…"

Andrew Olive replied Oct 10 to Miscou

5 Oct 10
Reply by Andrew Olive

"I spotted the two Sandhill cranes again today, this time on the the other side of th…"

Andrew Olive replied Oct 9 to Miscou

5 Oct 10
Reply by Andrew Olive

"Returned to Miscou this morning and had great views of the hawk at first arrival.  E…"

Andrew Olive replied Oct 9 to SWAINSON'S HAWK at Miscou Island / Sept. 30th-Oct. 11th, 2017

17 Oct 13
Reply by Robert Doiron

"Must be a bit of an inconvenience don't you think? Poor fella."

Andrew Olive replied Oct 7 to You're not going to believe this

2 Oct 8
Reply by Dwayne Biggar

"As I was observing the Shorebirds at Willson's Point(Malbaie Sud, I think they call…"

Andrew Olive replied Oct 7 to Miscou

5 Oct 10
Reply by Andrew Olive

"I spent the day on Miscou today and did not find the hawk. My last check was around…"

Andrew Olive replied Oct 6 to SWAINSON'S HAWK at Miscou Island / Sept. 30th-Oct. 11th, 2017

17 Oct 13
Reply by Robert Doiron

"Thanks for the update Robert, much appreciated. Tied up today so hope he sticks arou…"

Andrew Olive replied Oct 5 to SWAINSON'S HAWK at Miscou Island / Sept. 30th-Oct. 11th, 2017

17 Oct 13
Reply by Robert Doiron

"Any reports of of the hawk today? I'd like to make a run tomorrow or Friday. Thanks"

Andrew Olive replied Oct 4 to SWAINSON'S HAWK at Miscou Island / Sept. 30th-Oct. 11th, 2017

17 Oct 13
Reply by Robert Doiron

"Impressive hawk! Thanks for sharing Robert"

Andrew Olive replied Oct 3 to SWAINSON'S HAWK at Miscou Island / Sept. 30th-Oct. 11th, 2017

17 Oct 13
Reply by Robert Doiron

"I still think it matches well with a palm Gabriel. There are not many birds with tha…"

Andrew Olive replied Oct 1 to Help needed to ID a warbler.

8 Oct 2
Reply by Gabriel Gallant

RSS

© 2017   Created by BNB Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service