Jillian Glover's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"The Fox Sparrows appear and the Tree Sparrows move on, like clockwork most years"

Jillian Glover replied Apr 14 to FOX SPARROW

2 Apr 14
Reply by Jillian Glover

"I was fortunate enough to find their nest site a few years ago.  Later in the spring…"

Jillian Glover replied Apr 14 to FOS-Tree Swallows

5 Apr 14
Reply by Jillian Glover

"Three Tree swallows arrived here in Great Pond, Maine yesterday morning.  They immed…"

Jillian Glover replied Apr 12 to FOS-Tree Swallows

5 Apr 14
Reply by Jillian Glover

"Hi Carmella Thanks so much!  I subcontract raptor fieldwork with MDIF & W.   It…"

Jillian Glover replied Jan 31 to Northern Harrier - Tantramar Marsh January 26th, 2017

8 Jan 31
Reply by Jillian Glover

"Hello Carmella I plan to take a drive up to Tantramar Marsh in mid February.  Who kn…"

Jillian Glover replied Jan 30 to Northern Harrier - Tantramar Marsh January 26th, 2017

8 Jan 31
Reply by Jillian Glover

"Thanks for the reply Dwayne.  I sub contract MDIF&W raptor fieldwork.  Peregrine…"

Jillian Glover replied Jan 22 to Raptor in Store. Moncton.

8 Mar 14
Reply by Dwayne Biggar

"It would be interesting to know age and or sex.. Have individual peregrines been sig…"

Jillian Glover replied Jan 21 to Raptor in Store. Moncton.

8 Mar 14
Reply by Dwayne Biggar

"Todd, very definative article with excellent photos.  thank you"

Jillian Glover replied Jan 4 to Red Tailed Hawk ?? I think

9 Jan 4
Reply by Jillian Glover

"Joanne, Thank you for the update.  I participate in raptor work for the Maine DIF&am…"

Jillian Glover replied Dec 12, 2016 to Any Golden Eagle sightings in the Tantramar Marsh this fall?

2 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Jillian Glover

"1 to 7 birds have been coming and going at the feeding station this past week. ( Ove…"

Jillian Glover replied Dec 5, 2016 to evening grosbeaks

14 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by wayne corcoran

RSS

© 2017   Created by BNB Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service