Gail Taylor's Discussions (772)

Discussions Replied To (258) Replies Latest Activity

"I will let the young crowd know in my area of Charlotte County to contact you about…"

Gail Taylor replied yesterday to Reporter looking for Young Birders

2 yesterday
Reply by Katrina Clarke

"Thanks Jo, Stu and Ralph.....I got an invoice for repair via e-mail from Canon on la…"

Gail Taylor replied on Monday to CANON POWERSHOT SX50 HS -- Blank/Black screen even with lens cover off

22 on Monday
Reply by Gail Taylor

"Hi folks, I contacted Canon Canada and told them my dilemna with my SX50 HS, and it…"

Gail Taylor replied Aug 2 to CANON POWERSHOT SX50 HS -- Blank/Black screen even with lens cover off

22 on Monday
Reply by Gail Taylor

"Yes indeed, I am going to take your advice Tony, and send off a nice email tomorrow…"

Gail Taylor replied Jul 20 to CANON POWERSHOT SX50 HS -- Blank/Black screen even with lens cover off

22 on Monday
Reply by Gail Taylor

"Thanks for all the tips and help Tony....much appreciated.  You and Stu certainly ha…"

Gail Taylor replied Jul 20 to CANON POWERSHOT SX50 HS -- Blank/Black screen even with lens cover off

22 on Monday
Reply by Gail Taylor

"Hi Stu, Thanks for the great instructions, and for your help.  Did you try this on y…"

22 on Monday
Reply by Gail Taylor

"I am so green when it comes to this stuff.  It is terrible that I have not yet read…"

Gail Taylor replied Jul 19 to CANON POWERSHOT SX50 HS -- Blank/Black screen even with lens cover off

22 on Monday
Reply by Gail Taylor

"Thanks Stu....working on it, but I don't know much about all these settings and wher…"

Gail Taylor replied Jul 19 to CANON POWERSHOT SX50 HS -- Blank/Black screen even with lens cover off

22 on Monday
Reply by Gail Taylor

"Thanks Tony, went thru all those reviews and everyone says the same thing...best to…"

22 on Monday
Reply by Gail Taylor

"Thanks Stu, JD and Tony.  I looked a bit today for solutions, but it is hard to do a…"

Gail Taylor replied Jul 17 to CANON POWERSHOT SX50 HS -- Blank/Black screen even with lens cover off

22 on Monday
Reply by Gail Taylor

RSS

© 2017   Created by BNB Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service