All Discussions Tagged 'Park' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Black-and-White Warbler: Quite a tongue!

Hi all, Black-and-White Warblers are one of the first to arrive in our neck of the woods. They have been reported at several locales over t…

Started by Denis A. Doucet

17 May 22, 2016
Reply by Joyce Morrell

ID help please. Sparrows give me headaches. I couldn't get a picture showing the end of the long tail, which is almost as long as the body. The top of the head is the same colouration as the body.

Started by Peter Nowlan

3 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by Peter Nowlan

Glossy Ibis, Sackville Waterfowl Park

First sighted by Lena Chiasson Friday evening, 8th May, 2015. Resighted on Saturday, 9th May by Susan Cline, Andrew McCartney and group (so…

Started by Andrew Macfarlane

9 May 11, 2015
Reply by Joanne Savage

Duck species at Riverfront Park

Can someone help me identify these ducks. They were swimming in shallow water along with a couple of Northern Pintails and some Goldeneyes.…

Started by Raymonde Savoie

3 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Raymonde Savoie

American Woodcock [Bécasse d'Amérique] still plentiful on roadsides and in ditches in Albert County- April 10, 2014

Hi all, Imagine my delight when out for a short walk during lunchtime, I met up with Louis-Émile Cormier and Richard Perron just on their w…

Started by Denis A. Doucet

5 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Joanne Savage

Anyone Going to the Festival of Nature Fundy Park?

I would like to sign up for this interesting event, weekend of June 6 to 8, but I will need a drive down to the Park. Is anyone else from M…

Started by Raymonde Savoie

5 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Raymonde Savoie

Great Egret - Grande Aigrette

Great Egret - Grande Aigrette seen August 11 in Irving Nature Park in Saint John West. "The Great Egret is currently feeding in a small pon…

Started by Gilbert Bouchard

2 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Gilbert Bouchard

Laughing Gull - Mouette à tête noire

Seen August 10 in Irving Nature Park in Saint John West. "An adult in breeding plumage is currently feeding on the mud flats very close to…

Started by Gilbert Bouchard

0 Aug 12, 2013

Baltimore Oriole building a nest

I happened to see a Baltimore Oriole in Hyla Park building a nest.  No tripod, but cool to see the bird inside the nest moving around. http…

Started by Shawn MacDonald

13 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Shawn MacDonald

Hyla Park, Fredericton

I've found Hyla Park to be a good birding location this spring so far (2013).  The combination of marsh, hardwood and softwood stands, and…

Started by Shawn MacDonald

8 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Shawn MacDonald

RSS

© 2017   Created by BNB Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service