Tony's Discussions (1,830)

Discussions Replied To (826) Replies Latest Activity

"Love your #3, seen only 2 specimens in my 40+ years of collecting! I would call your…"

Tony replied on Monday to The Papaipema's drive me Crazy!! Also have a mysterious Fishia ? Sept. 17 2017 Quarryville

13 yesterday
Reply by Nancy Mullin

"It looks like a male because of the single-spined frenulum. Google "wing-coupling in…"

Tony replied on Sunday to Youthful Underwing [Catocala subnata] 8797 Sept 16/17 Quispamsis Tony's choice

16 on Monday
Reply by Joanne Savage

"Sargent states "generally quite rare, but apparently exhibits long-term fluctuations…"

Tony replied on Sunday to Youthful Underwing [Catocala subnata] 8797 Sept 16/17 Quispamsis Tony's choice

16 on Monday
Reply by Joanne Savage

"We can rule out 8795 C. palaeogama, a smaller moth with maximum wing spread of 70 mm…"

Tony replied on Saturday to Youthful Underwing [Catocala subnata] 8797 Sept 16/17 Quispamsis Tony's choice

16 on Monday
Reply by Joanne Savage

"I, and I image others, are waiting for the MONA Fascicle on Papaipema; no idea when,…"

Tony replied on Friday to Loosestrife Borer [Papaipama lysimachiae] 9479 Sept. 14/17 Quispamsis to lights

5 on Saturday
Reply by Nancy Mullin

"Your moth is large. Sargent's book "Legions of Night, The Underwing Moths" (which is…"

Tony replied on Friday to Once married Underwing [Catocala unijuga] 8805 Sept. 14/17 Quispamsis at bait edited to Tony's suggestion re size

9 on Saturday
Reply by Nancy Mullin

"There was no suggestion that anyone should join, no suggestion that anyone should po…"

Tony replied Sep 13 to A new resource for images

3 Sep 13
Reply by Tony

"My guess would be  idee U salis, could be idie U salis "

Tony replied Sep 12 to Tufted Apple Bud Moth [Platynota idaeusalis] 3740 Sept 10/17 Quispamsis to lights edited to Tony's suggestion

12 Sep 12
Reply by Tony

"The thought that an insect collection, real when actual insects are involved or virt…"

Tony replied Sep 12 to Tufted Apple Bud Moth [Platynota idaeusalis] 3740 Sept 10/17 Quispamsis to lights edited to Tony's suggestion

12 Sep 12
Reply by Tony

"MONA Fascicle 8.1 published in 2012 was written by two of the World's experts on Tor…"

12 Sep 12
Reply by Tony

RSS

© 2017   Created by BNB Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service