Nancy Mullin's Discussions (4,403)

Discussions Replied To (2313) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks good to me...the silver is there and the white patches.  Congratulations on an…"

Nancy Mullin replied 9 hours ago to Fruit Tree Leafroller [Archips argyrospila] 3648 July 18-19/18 Quispamsis trap

2 3 hours ago
Reply by Joanne Savage

"Oooooo.....I know this one well...flipped by it in Peterson's many times!!   Congrat…"

Nancy Mullin replied yesterday to Basswood Leafroller [Pantographa limata] 5241 July 19/18 Quispamsis to outside light

3 yesterday
Reply by Joanne Savage

"Haha!!  I LOVE the title! Confused in Quispamsis!!"

Nancy Mullin replied yesterday to Stands out like a sore thumb

3 3 hours ago
Reply by Joanne Savage

"I ignored them for the first year and only looked at fresh ones the second year.  No…"

Nancy Mullin replied yesterday to An uncommon carpet - Xanthorhoe abrasaria Hodges#7370 at Cormierville, Kent Co., 18 July 2018

7 yesterday
Reply by Joanne Savage

"Thank you Stuart!!  Yes, the four of us seem to keep the ship afloat. Social Media i…"

Nancy Mullin replied yesterday to From this morning, after heavy rain last night. July 18, 2018 Quarryville

4 yesterday
Reply by Joanne Savage

"A Beauty Danny!!  Certainly exciting to get the biggies, isn't it.   I haven't check…"

Nancy Mullin replied yesterday to Waved Sphinx (Ceratomia undulosa) Fredericton, July 19.

4 yesterday
Reply by Nancy Mullin

"An impressive owlet Joanne.  I have a tough time IDing mine as they are so variable!…"

Nancy Mullin replied on Thursday to Red-lined Panopoda [Panopoda rufimargo] 8587 July 18/18 Quispamsis to lights

5 on Thursday
Reply by Joanne Savage

"A perfect specimen and a top notch shot Joanne!!  Such an intricate design :)"

Nancy Mullin replied on Thursday to Canadian Petrophila [Petrophila canadensis] 4779 July 16-17/18 Quispamsis trap

8 on Thursday
Reply by Joanne Savage

"Haven't seen any yet...the one I posted here was on July 4, 2016.  I usually get the…"

Nancy Mullin replied on Thursday to Glorious Habrosyne [Habrosyne gloriosa] 6236 July 18/18 Quispamsis to bait.

5 yesterday
Reply by Joanne Savage

"Stunning Stuart!!  Both are so Fresh!  You just never know what will show up next! I…"

Nancy Mullin replied on Thursday to Elm Sphinx [Ceratomia amyntor] 7786 July 16-17/18 Quispamsis trap

14 on Thursday
Reply by Nancy Mullin

RSS

© 2018   Created by BNB Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service