Nancy Mullin's Discussions (4,070)

Discussions Replied To (2107) Replies Latest Activity

"WOW!  Apparently I have been way to busy with Mom and Dad this fall, to notice that…"

Nancy Mullin replied Nov 8 to Fall Cankerworm Moth [Alsophilia pometaria] 6528 Nov.7/17 at front sidelight no image

8 Nov 8
Reply by Joanne Savage

"Thanks Joanne!  :) :) I'm Thankful for Moths and this little group!  Happy Thanksgi…"

Nancy Mullin replied Oct 8 to Eupsilia morrisoni - Morrison's Sallow - Hodges#9936 Oct 05, 2017 Quarryville Trap

4 Oct 8
Reply by Nancy Mullin

"Thanks Stuart!! I almost didn't capture it because it looked familiar. It went down…"

Nancy Mullin replied Oct 7 to Eupsilia morrisoni - Morrison's Sallow - Hodges#9936 Oct 05, 2017 Quarryville Trap

4 Oct 8
Reply by Nancy Mullin

"Thanks Joanne..warm last night...should get out there and check the trap :)"

Nancy Mullin replied Sep 25 to Two Sallows - One is new and I thought the other was, too.......Sept. 22, 2017 in the Quarryville trap.

2 Sep 25
Reply by Nancy Mullin

"WTG Joanne!!  Great shots.  Congrats on another new one! It's a regular for me since…"

Nancy Mullin replied Sep 23 to Turtlehead Borer [Papaipema nepheleptena] 9490 Sept 19/17 Quispamsis to lights

5 Sep 23
Reply by Joanne Savage

"WOW!!  What a handsome one Joanne and Wonderful image!  Congratulations on the the f…"

Nancy Mullin replied Sep 23 to Dashed Gray Pinion [Lithophane disposita] 9892 Sept 19/17 Quispamsis to bait confirmed with Tony's hint.

7 Sep 23
Reply by Joanne Savage

"Thank you Stuart!  The Catocala's  are  so cool!  :) "

Nancy Mullin replied Sep 23 to Catocala crataegi - Hawthorn Underwing - Hodges#8858 Sept. 11, 2017

5 Sep 23
Reply by Nancy Mullin

"Thank you Stuart for looking over my ID.  I gave it lots of attention, not that it a…"

Nancy Mullin replied Sep 21 to Catocala neogama - The Bride - Hodges#8798 Sept. 19, 2017 Quarryville

6 Sep 21
Reply by Nancy Mullin

"Thanks Derek...nice to get a new one!"

Nancy Mullin replied Sep 21 to Catocala neogama - The Bride - Hodges#8798 Sept. 19, 2017 Quarryville

6 Sep 21
Reply by Nancy Mullin

"I had mine out of the fridge for an hr. and it was still docile.  The moment it coul…"

Nancy Mullin replied Sep 20 to The Old Maid [Catocala badia] 8777 Sept 18/17 Quispamsis to bait and lights

5 Sep 21
Reply by Joanne Savage

RSS

© 2017   Created by BNB Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service