Nancy Mullin's Discussions (4,108)

Discussions Replied To (2126) Replies Latest Activity

"I had one on the porch on the weekend.  It was flying around the day before... I fig…"

Nancy Mullin replied 12 hours ago to Bluish Spring Moth - Lomographa semiclarata - 6666

2 8 hours ago
Reply by Jimmy Dee

"Moth Envy!!! Congrats on the first big boy of the year!"

Nancy Mullin replied 12 hours ago to Big boys are out!

1 12 hours ago
Reply by Nancy Mullin

"Frost on the car this morning...only 2 moths in the trap.  At least it's not windy t…"

Nancy Mullin replied 16 hours ago to Quarryville May 20/21 2018

4 16 hours ago
Reply by Nancy Mullin

"Thank you for the update Tony....perhaps it is something new.  "

Nancy Mullin replied on Saturday to Nancy's IMG_4404, Catastega sp.

4 on Saturday
Reply by Nancy Mullin

"I had zero in the trap on Fri. morning Joanne and there were around 8-10 in it this…"

Nancy Mullin replied on Saturday to Two new for me in Quarryville....May 16, 2017

9 on Saturday
Reply by Joanne Savage

"Thanks Gail!! "

Nancy Mullin replied on Saturday to Two new for me in Quarryville....May 16, 2017

9 on Saturday
Reply by Joanne Savage

"It's a start...thanks Joanne!"

Nancy Mullin replied on Thursday to Two new for me in Quarryville....May 16, 2017

9 on Saturday
Reply by Joanne Savage

"Enjoy your trip Joanne!!...."

Nancy Mullin replied May 16 to Norman's Quaker [Crocigrapha normani] 10501 May 14/18 Quispamsis trap

8 May 16
Reply by Joanne Savage

"Had the dark form of the Morrisonia evicta last night and the night before....also…"

Nancy Mullin replied May 16 to Finally a few macros in Cormierville, Kent Co., May 15, 2018

7 May 16
Reply by Stuart Tingley

"Congrats on a new one Joanne...I took a quick peep in the trap, and saw a prominent…"

Nancy Mullin replied May 16 to Norman's Quaker [Crocigrapha normani] 10501 May 14/18 Quispamsis trap

8 May 16
Reply by Joanne Savage

RSS

© 2018   Created by BNB Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service