All Discussions Tagged '2017' (7)

← Back to Moths of New Brunswick
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nycteola frigidana - Frigid Owlet - Hodges#8975 May 14, 2017 Quarryville

Hopefully I have the right ID for this one.  Haven't had it before.  I thought it was 8977 The Grey Midget, at first.  Had over 20 Moths la…

Started by Nancy Mullin

5 May 15
Reply by Nancy Mullin

Phigalia titea - Half-Wing - Hodges#6658 May 5, 2017 Quarryville (edited)

Had around 6 moths around 11pm.  This was the only one that didn't look familiar.  Would appreciate confirmation....there are others very s…

Started by Nancy Mullin

4 May 11
Reply by Nancy Mullin

The Joker

In trap 29iv17 am, Fredericton; note how quickly the green fades to brown (wing tips) Just 2 moths, this one and Acleris semiannula. Also 1…

Started by Tony

4 May 10
Reply by Nancy Mullin

Moths at Cormierville, Kent Co., 24 April 2017

Continuing cool weather and wind has meant no moths have appeared at the outside lights in the last couple of weeks. However I did stumble…

Started by Stuart Tingley

3 Apr 26
Reply by Joanne Savage

Hoary Pinion (Lithophane fagina) at Cormierville, Kent Co., 12 APR 2017

My only moth of the night, attracted to the front door light in light rain and +3C. Hoary Pinion Lithophane fagina  932548 / 9917 Cormiervi…

6 Apr 14
Reply by Stuart Tingley

Two species of pinions (Lithophane sp.) at bait - Cormierville, Kent Co., 10 APR 2017

I almost forgot that I had put out some bait yesterday afternoon so didn't get around to checking it until 11:20pm last night. Nothing had…

4 Apr 11
Reply by Stuart Tingley

My first moth of 2017: Acleris celiana - Cormierville, Kent Co., 9 APR 2017

This micro appeared at the front door light in mid-evening here at Cormierville, Kent County, and was my first moth of the year. The temper…

6 Apr 10
Reply by Joanne Savage

RSS

© 2017   Created by BNB Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service