All Discussions Tagged 'Dart' (56)

← Back to Moths of New Brunswick
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Two new for me in Quarryville....May 16, 2017

At first glance this morning it didn't look promising.  We had frost and it was very windy.  Was surprised to find around 15 in the trap an…

Started by Nancy Mullin

9 on Saturday
Reply by Joanne Savage

All 'New' Moths for Me...Aug. 28 to Sept. 6, 2017 Quarryville

Last night I finally had a normal Moth night!!  I set up the trap for the first time in over a week as I had company.  1. Euxoa messoria -…

Started by Nancy Mullin

12 Sep 9, 2017
Reply by Stuart Tingley

FOS Papaipema and some Favorites in Quarryville Aug. 2017

The Season is winding down and I usually get 1 new addition to my list, on most days.  Now in my third summer with Moth-ing, I am happy to…

Started by Nancy Mullin

5 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by Nancy Mullin

Cold Nights, but the Moths keep coming to the Quarryville Trap...Aug. 2017

Had these over the past week or so.  The Sordid and Ultronia Underwings made a return this week.  I`ve had both before.  These are all new.…

Started by Nancy Mullin

3 Aug 18, 2017
Reply by Joanne Savage

More new visitors to the Quarryville Trap...July 26-27, 2017

1. Acronicta tritona - Triton Dagger Moth - Hodges#9211 2.Apantesis parthenice - Parthenice Tiger Moth - Hodges#8196..FOS...(I thought it…

Started by Nancy Mullin

9 Jul 29, 2017
Reply by Nancy Mullin

Moths at my Blacklight in Quarryville Aug 29-31, 2016

I finally have been getting a few moths that I haven't had before.   Last night brought in a White Underwing and a Gallium Sphinx...that wa…

Started by Nancy Mullin

10 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Nancy Mullin

Three New (for me) Moths. Sept. 3-4, 2016 Quarryville

This first one I thought was a Bronze Cutworm, I get so many per night.  However, it was still there the next morning and I took a closer l…

Started by Nancy Mullin

3 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by Nancy Mullin

Moths in Quarryville, attracted to my Blacklight. Aug. 6-8, 2016

Haven't had much in the evenings the past few nights. I've had 3 Underwings so far...ones I've had last year...The Sweetfern, 8775 and The…

Started by Nancy Mullin

10 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Nancy Mullin

First Underwing of the Year!! and other Moths for July 30, 2016 Quarryville

How exciting to find this one at midnight!! And it's new for me.  I had a difficult time IDing it.  They are more variable than I thought.…

Started by Nancy Mullin

10 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Nancy Mullin

Another Rare Moth for NB...plus 2 new for me. At my light in Quarryville, July 29, 2016

1.  One dot for NB on MPG and none on BG.  CNC has it listed for NB. Apamea niveivenosa - Snowy-veined Apamea - Hodges#9374 Family Noctuida…

Started by Nancy Mullin

5 Jul 30, 2016
Reply by Stuart Tingley

RSS

© 2018   Created by BNB Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service