Joanne Savage's Discussions (9,333)

Discussions Replied To (163) Replies Latest Activity

"Normally there are b'flies and Odes active on my property... I've noted an absence o…"

Joanne Savage replied Jul 13 to Heat kills ?

2 Jul 13
Reply by Joanne Savage

"!!  The 29.9 was a reading from the shaded north side of the house... windy here too…"

Joanne Savage replied Jun 27 to Cobra Clubtail (Gomphus vastus) Fredericton, June 27, 2018

13 Jul 3
Reply by Laurie Grattan

"Have to love those backyards, Danny!! Beautiful images!"

Joanne Savage replied Jun 27 to Cobra Clubtail (Gomphus vastus) Fredericton, June 27, 2018

13 Jul 3
Reply by Laurie Grattan

"Congratulations, Tony!"

Joanne Savage replied Jun 22 to Are these what I think they are? Lanthus vernalis

12 Jun 25
Reply by Stuart Tingley

"I don't know many Odes, Jimmy but the Common Whitetail is a favorite."

Joanne Savage replied Jun 21 to A few more odes from UNB Woodlot Fredericton - June 19 2018

4 Jun 22
Reply by Laurie Grattan

"I know there is an 'Open House' on Sat. but am unable to attend."

Joanne Savage replied Jun 21 to Spiketails @ Spednic Lake PNA

3 Jun 21
Reply by Jimmy Dee

" Beautiful images and critters! Congrats of the lifers Jimmy and Gail!!"

Joanne Savage replied Jun 17 to Some recent odes

10 Jun 25
Reply by Jimmy Dee

"Thanks, Gail!"

Joanne Savage replied Jun 16 to Male Springtime Darner [Basiaeschna janata] June 15/18 Quispamsis id Derek Bridgehouse

6 Jun 16
Reply by Joanne Savage

"Thanks, Nancy! There's a creek behind my property.... if I walk to the back of the l…"

Joanne Savage replied Jun 15 to Male Springtime Darner [Basiaeschna janata] June 15/18 Quispamsis id Derek Bridgehouse

6 Jun 16
Reply by Joanne Savage

"Thanks, Derek!! I doubt if I'll ever get into Odes, but when one is right in front o…"

Joanne Savage replied Jun 15 to Male Springtime Darner [Basiaeschna janata] June 15/18 Quispamsis id Derek Bridgehouse

6 Jun 16
Reply by Joanne Savage

RSS

© 2018   Created by BNB Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service