Nancy Mullin's Discussions (4,236)

Discussions Replied To (507) Replies Latest Activity

"WOW, impressive!!  You are going right to town!  The Spine-crowned Clubtail  is gorg…"

Nancy Mullin replied yesterday to Some recent odes

5 22 hours ago
Reply by Jimmy Dee

"You didn't even leave the yard Joanne!!  You can't beat that!   Wonderful shot and a…"

Nancy Mullin replied on Friday to Male Springtime Darner [Basiaeschna janata] June 15/18 Quispamsis id Derek Bridgehouse

6 on Saturday
Reply by Joanne Savage

"Encouraging news Tony!!  "

Nancy Mullin replied on Thursday to Hundreds of Odes

1 on Thursday
Reply by Nancy Mullin

"WTG Laurie!!! They are so beautiful!! It’s usually the first one I see every year.  …"

Nancy Mullin replied on Thursday to Four Spotted Skimmer. June 12 3:28 pm.

2 on Thursday
Reply by Nancy Mullin

"Fantastic Chris.  I have only seen Beaverpond Clubtail/Basketails & The chaulkfr…"

Nancy Mullin replied on Thursday to CORDULIIDAE Cordulia shurtleffii - American Emerald

2 on Thursday
Reply by Nancy Mullin

"A biggie!  My first Ode, when I started.   "

Nancy Mullin replied Jun 8 to ? June 8/18 Quispamsis

7 Jun 10
Reply by Jimmy Dee

"Jimmy, I think you won't regret getting a Raynox...it's so light, easy to put on for…"

Nancy Mullin replied Jun 6 to SKI-TIPPED EMERALD (3 Teneral Males)~~ Charlotte Co, June 2, 2018

6 Jun 6
Reply by Nancy Mullin

"Congrats on a new (I think) species Gail!!  I had this one for the first time last y…"

Nancy Mullin replied Jun 4 to MOUSTACHED CLUBTAIL ~~ Charlotte County, June 3, 2018

4 Jun 6
Reply by Gail Taylor

"Woo Hoo!  Fantastic shot Gail! Charlotte County is a hot spot!"

Nancy Mullin replied Jun 4 to SKI-TIPPED EMERALD (3 Teneral Males)~~ Charlotte Co, June 2, 2018

6 Jun 6
Reply by Nancy Mullin

"WTG Gail!!  I found one lonely teneral on Fri....it was such a hot day and I thought…"

Nancy Mullin replied Jun 4 to TWIN-SPOTTED SPIKETAIL (Teneral Male) ~~ Charlotte County, June 2, 2018

4 Jun 6
Reply by Gail Taylor

RSS

© 2018   Created by BNB Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service